Friday, April 18, 2008


Bed of flowers

never ending colors, originally uploaded by TMax66.

Awesome colors!

Labels: ,


You are just infected by HIV-protect yourself

clipped from

view photos
Uploaded on March 10, 2006
by Ice Blade

The following is a message that was posted by member in a particular forum. I was shocked after reading the message. I quickly did a Google search with phrases "You have just been infected by
HIV", "Welcome to the World of HIV family" and found the fact that people are infected with HIV contaminated needles placed in public places by culprits. The hapless victims discover only after they sit upon the HIV contaminated needle. So to prevent innocent people getting HIV, I have put the message in today's post.

Dear Friends,

A few weeks ago, in a movie theater, a person felt
something poking
from her seat.
When she got up to see what it was, she found a
needle sticking out of
the seat with a
note attached saying "You have just been infected by
HIV". The Disease
Control Center (in **Paris ) reports many similar
events in many other cities
recently. All tested needles were HI V Positive.
The Center also reports that needles have been found
in cash
dispensers at public banking
machines.We ask everyone to use extreme caution when
faced with
this kind of situation. All public chairs/seats
should be inspected with
vigilance and caution before use.

A careful visual
inspection should be
enough. In addition, they ask that each of you pass
this message along to
all members of your family and your friends of the
potential danger.

Recently, one doctor has narrated a somewhat similar
instance that
happened to one of his patients at the Priya Cinema
in Delhi . A young
girl, engaged
and about to be married in a couple of months, was
pricked while the movie
was going on. The tag with the needle had the
message "Welcome to the
World of HIV family". Though the doctors told her
family that it takes about 6
months before the virus grows strong enough to start
damaging the system
and a healthy victim could survive about 5-6 years,
the girl died in 4
months, perhaps more because of the "Shock thought".
We all have to be
careful at public places, rest God help!

Just think
about saving a life by
forwarding this message.


Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]